Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Meet My Doppelgänger

This is Gracia. I call her Grace. Sometimes Grey. Occasionally My Doppelganger. 
She doesn't share my resting bitch face mode per se; however, everything about her pretty much hits home. On top of the uncanny similarity on physical features (and deepness of skin tone, haha), both of us went to SMAK 7 Penabur, took Natural Science program, attended Universitas Indonesia, majored in Finance, earned extra credits in Human Resources Management classes, participated in OPK FEUI, Universal Youth Alliance, and Management Students Society, among others, are of Bataknese descent, play the piano, enjoy writing; I could go on forever.


Before we go on, can we just take a moment to appreciate that the background says EViews....? I promise some people in our class actually did study as we represented the minority. Please don't lose hope in this generation just yet, I beg you.
Anyway, already preparing to write about 'Insanity' for the day (be on the lookout for this post), I heard a ping and a notification email popped up: someone left a comment on my blog.


I can only hope I can be as lovable as my doppelganger. Grace, if you're reading, thank you for being super sweet at all times. Miss you so much, hit me up when you're back in town! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment