Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Long Lost Love

The last few years now UKI graduate program has established this partnership with University of the Philippines (UP) Baguio. Since Mama is the vice director, she is in charge of the guest lecturing, and, in an exchange for Lorac Pro Matte palette, I agreed to accompany her to these classes, and help her with moderating and translating responsibilities. Moms.


The teacher is UP's Jay Stephen C. Siy, a teaching staff as well as consultant for SME's in the Philippines. To me anyone within the caliber of being appointed as university representative to speak in academic platforms should carry the title professor, and I look at him as such. The topic? Investment Criteria. NPV, IRR, payback period, and profitability index. You'd have been shocked had you seen how interested (and active) I was during the sessions! It was weird for me indeed! I guess I've been away from that world too long that I started missing it under my consciousness........ Oh, Finance, I really did love you, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment