Saturday, May 7, 2016

BBQ Grill

One thing you need to know about me: I take care of my friends. Most of the time I play the bad cop role, but I do it solely to make sure they act a certain way based on at least two heads instead of one.

Today the initial plan was to spend the day with Naila, but out of the blue she just started having a fever! :( Since we had to reschedule, I told Uty, Zuzu, Rahman, and Driky that I could join them for the day.


Nearing dinner time, I remembered Galuh was meeting Anty and Ayas at Plaza Senayan and I just thought it'd be great to say hi since we were thinking of going to Sushi Tei Plaza Senayan anyway. To my surprise, Galuh was already with Mas Rifqi, the guy she's been seeing! I wouldn't pass up this great opportunity: I told her I was so joining. It was literally the last thing on my mind that meeting me would also mean meeting Uty, Zuzu, Rahman, Driky, and, after learning I was on the way to the dinner with the couple, Ayas, and Anty. Whoops!

And so the grilling began.


Mad props to Mas Rifqi for handling himself well, and in ultimate spotlight, while we're at it. I am left with a few things to further decide, but as of right now, he meets my expectation and it's a green light from me!

Here's to hoping we (I) didn't scare him off. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment