Saturday, May 21, 2016

Daily Vlogging on YouTube

I was never a couch potato type to start with, but ever since I was introduced to the world of YouTube, basically you'll never find me in front of the TV at all anymore. Casey Neistat, a filmmaker was inspired by my favorite YouTuber, Louis Cole, to start daily vlogging (they are the only two creators I watch every single day). Today he reached 3 million subscribers.


It's a fat chance that daily vlogs are all natural and spontaneous. After all, the aim is to gain views that automatically generate more revenue from the advertisements (although I don't use AdBlocker; just thought I'd put it out there). They're definitely orchestrated too, just a lot less since there are also less conflicts of interest. Even so, it can still go south for the YouTubers:


Just like what happened to Jesse and Jeana from BFvsGF and PrankvsPrank (a combined 17++ million of subscribers on both channels), deciding to quit the daily vlogging life for they feel that filming their life everyday has put so much pressure into the relationship and that the whole experience has changed them. Sincerely hope Louis and Casey won't ever stop doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment