Friday, July 8, 2016

Even God Takes A Break

Yesterday we went to Tante Cynthia's annual Eid open house luncheon.

Friends who wear same color........ stay together?
Judging by the smile, I'm not my mom's daughter

Later on the day, we did some serious damage at Transmart Carrefour.

A haul: toiletries and office supplies for me
They are having crazy discounts on kitchen utensils at the moment

Today is a lovely half day out driving around the city with family after lunch.

Nasi goreng with eggs, beef patties, and smoked beef by yours truly
My second fave seasonal burger after the Peri Peri Chicken one

Minimal makeup for the last three days:

  


And finally, time to address the elephant in the room.

Yes, I did miss putting something up yesterday, but day 7 is *the* rest day, right? Right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment